- Add the Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP)¬†Designation¬†to your resume, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, passionate about learning more about the industry and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired.
- Educational Videos & Exclusive Access¬†to video-based instruction, career tools, and audio interviews ($324 value: all free with membership)
- Networking and Direct access¬†to industry consultants and recruiters for business connections, networking advice, private equity startup and private equity career coaching or advice. Network with other CPEP Designation participants and over 100,000 + Members in¬†Private Equity Investment Group (PEIG)¬†Members around the world through our online networking system and forum.
- Speak the language:¬†Earning the CPEP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the private equity industry.
Add The Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP) Program, and once you graduate you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed private equity fundamentals training and certification program which required a strategic project and covered private equity terms, investment strategies, evaluation techniques, and best practices.
- Obtained an 80% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on private equity which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
Please call our friendly U.S. based team Monday – Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm EST ¬†to 305-503-9050. If you have any questions. If you are ready to get started today and get lifetime access to our training platform please complete the form on our¬†registration page.